dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Friday, June 15, 2007

exams

The last two days, well yesterday and today have been the evilness of evil. Last night, after my exam I came to revise for the one I had this morning. Still at midnight my friend was online trying to explain to me the most important theories. Eventually he gave up and told me to go to bed. I got up early early early to continue – and he was online again.

At the beginning of high school I decided that no school work will be done after ten o’clock. This worked fine until this year – what went wrong.

I got the question paper and wanted to cry. I started my first answer by saying that I do not have the vocabulary to answer to write this in French so I will do it English. And I did, hoping that the professor will not be annoyed by it. As soon as I got out of the exam I started cramming for the next. 3hours later I was back in the examination room. The first question went fine but then the second – a total black out. I could not remember a single thing. Absolutely nothing. Excellent. I sat there and tried to scribble down something, with very little success. Just perfect.

When I finally left the room the only thing I wanted to do was to come home and go to bed. I got home and had 20emails waiting to be replied to. Excellent. No sleep.

I think I better leave before I am late for work.

I am tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home