dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

will you, can you, must you?

My sister wanted to know if I will see lions in Sierra Leone. After all leon is a lion in Spanish. And Sierra comes from the verb serrar, so…

It is funny what people worry about in this whole me going to Sierra Leone thing…”can you run there?”, “where will you stay?”, “what will you eat?”, “will you be safe?”, “will you../can you../must you…?”

I am starting to feel like I am about to fall of the face of the earth…

Hmmm…

3 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger ii said...

But... but... what about your shoes? Can I borrow them? *optimistic grin*

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger riikka said...

sweetie...NO.
besides, i will need shoes there as well...maybe not my geikers, or those red stilettos, or the black strappy ones...
i need new summer going out shoes btw

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger ii said...

Bugger. *grin* Well, worth the try...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home