dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

fatigue

I took a three hour nap yesterday afternoon. I went to school in the morning but came home after lunch and went back to bed. My brother phoned me but gave up soon as I couldn’t mumble anything sensible. I put the phone down and drowsed of again.

I got up to go back to class, came home and climbed into bed again. Thus I should now be well rested but instead have serious trouble keeping my eyes open. In fact if I didn’t have an exam in few hours I would probably return to my dream world.

I thought that now, when most of the stress has gone, even if I still have a lot to do, it would become easier, but no. Instead of being happy and energetic I feel exhausted. I just want to sleep.

Maybe stress and panic are indeed a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home