dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

happiness

My sister was in Paris for the weekend with a friend of hers. One morning, when we were having breakfast, her friend made a statement – “the French must be really happy people”. Surprised we asked, what the reasons for this apparent happiness are – “they get to eat croissants everyday”.

After my phone interview I happily announced that if I get the job and with it get to spend some time in Helsinki I will just eat liquorice and porridge. The image of little Fazer liquorices brought a smile on my face. My sister seemed slightly puzzled – “so you will come to Finland just to eat liquorice and porridge?” Yes.

…And then they say that today’s young are not satisfied with anything…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home