dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

disaster

My internet at home has been down for a few days now and my life has turned into a mess. In the morning I cannot read the news, check my mail or listen to the radio. I cannot talk to people on msn. I cannot waste time surfing or download TV series for the evening.


I am lost. I keep my computer on and check the connection sign on a regular basis, hoping that it miraculously changes away from the yellow triangle. I now get to read my messages with a delay and have nobody wishing me good morning or sweet dreams.

How desperately hooked am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home