dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Saturday, May 05, 2007

upside down day

I think I have had my shoes the wrong way round today or then I just got up with the wrong foot – whatever the reason, I have the feeling that everything just went wrong and upside down.

As I couldn’t pinpoint the source of my mixed feeling I decided to make a list of things that annoy me.

- people who start looking for their purse after slowly packing their groceries in a busy store

- people who lock their bikes so that nobody else can get theirs out

- people who leave their laundry into the laundrette after the wash is over

- people who cannot choose what they want at the bakery

- people who don’t answer to text messages or phone calls but let you wonder what the plan is for the night

- rain that falls on your good hair day making it a bad hair day

- films that are sold out, when you want to go to the cinema

- keys that get lost in your bag

- milk that has gone bad and ruins your morning coffee

- broken glass on the road

- ipod running out of battery halfway through your run

- everything being family size in the grocery shop

- deodorants that leave white marks

At number 5 I started t feel better. By number ten I was smiling…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home