dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

a clever liquoricetocrat...hmm

The internet is full of silly competition, which I have found to be an extremely good way of wasting time. Last week we found out that in terms of intelligence I am no match to a Finnish cow. Or wasn’t in the first round. Luckily my second try went a bit better and I could claim to have found someone I could beat – amused me for a long while.

Last night, after an exam and unusual Vappu-picnic I decided to check what my sweet-eating habits tell about my personality. I found out that I am a lakritsokraatti (liquoricetocrat). Apparently that makes me a cool individualist, who knows what she wants and why. I don’t like sharing and when it comes to sweets, I eat everything at once and don’t save for the future. They also said that most liquoricetocrats are first-born and that if I was a vegetable I would be a hot, red chilli. The test also showed a pie chart of my bag of sweets, with liquorice being the largest variety with chocolate on the second place – how true. Obviously I also like trying new things and if I was an animal I would be an ostrich.

And by the way – did I already mention that I slept almost around the clock last night and still feel extremely tired…

(if you want to find out what you are, try - http://w001.candykingcampaign.com/fi/)

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger ii said...

Sounds fitting, maybe I should do that too...

btw, do I have your current address?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home