dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Friday, May 04, 2007

paris by night

Summer has come to Paris and with it - picnics. Last night, after a killer day I went to meet some of my friends at champ the march. While biking in the warm night, under the sparkling Eiffel tower I felt more relaxed then I have for a long time.

After sitting myself down on the grass I opened a bottle of Finnish cider that had been waiting in my fridge for a special occasion. Though the cold drink tasted exceptionally good, it went straight into my tired head. One of my friends remembered that she had never given me the massage she promised a long time ago. Perfect. This girl has hands that can feel your energy and though she has never really studied anything related to massage or healing she can do miracles - almost.

The night reminded us about the time of the year and turned cold. So there I was huddling inside my little hoodie, apparently looking even more like a midget. Somebody next to us was playing with fire. The glittering light kept flying through the air leaving a flickering trace for few seconds afterwards.

Time to go home. On my way back my ipod played a song about someone who could not get enough of the world. I stopped to buy some chocolate. I climbed upstairs and curled into bed. I could see one little star on the sky.

Best of both worlds I get…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home