dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

dogs and dreams

When I opened my eyes for the first time this morning it was raining heavily. As the first job for today is to go to the laundrette I decided to turn around and let the falling rain lull me back to sleep.

I had the most random dream. I was given a dog as a present. It was quite a little dog, a bit bigger than a duster, yet quite cute. As it was small I put it into my bag. As we walked on the street I noticed a pet shop and told my friend we should go and buy all the things I will need. We left the shop with a dog passport and a leach.

Then I went to work, obviously with the dog still in my bag. I took out a piece of meat out of our dinner to give it to the dog, yet by the time we had finished eating I had no idea what this meat was for – then I remembered the dog that was sleeping in my handbag. Soon after I noticed a cute wine box that would serve perfectly as a bed and then I woke up.

The sun was shining between the clouds and through to window into my bed. Behind the roofs the sky is still dark but somehow the atmosphere made me feel calm and relaxed.

I just wonder what the dream meant…

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger ii said...

That some hidden nurturing instinct has kicked in? You want to look after someone?

Or maybe it means that you feel like you are living in an artificial world out of touch with reality, safely burried into the comfort of handbags and wine, while reparing to escape (the passport)...

Or you've just seen Legally Blonde one time too many. *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home