dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Thursday, May 10, 2007

road trip (part 1)

Last Sunday we came up with an excellent plan – we are going on a road trip. Three day in Normandy, Bretagne or the Loire Valley – it would be great.

Yesterday we booked a car. We booked a very small car. In fact calling it tiny would be exaggeration. Then, after 13h of classes (I seriously started 8am and finished 21h15) and dinner, with a glass of wine we started to plan our trip.

Two hours later we had decided to buy a map - just a normal road map. Progress.

I decided it was time to go home. I was tired and exhausted and drowsy and shattered and all-in beaten.

Tomorrow morning I will get myself into that little tin can and hope for the best. Yet, I would like to see Deauville.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home