dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Sunday, June 03, 2007

i wonder...

It is almost two in the morning and I just got home from work but cannot go to sleep.

I know someone who is very into her astrology and tarot reading and wine. I don’t usually believe in any of that but think it is rather foolish. Yet, when she read my stars last year she almost made me scared.

Today, during a busy night, she made me lift just one card. I showed that at the moment I have a variety of options thrown at me and I will have to make a choice – interesting. The next one told me to rely on my masculine energy to make a decision. The third showed that this was a beginning. Even if I believe that I am in the middle of something I am not. Even if I believe that something is coming to an end, it is not. This is just a beginning.

I can’t stop thinking. I can’t go to sleep. I wonder…

I think I will go and see her tomorrow morning on my way to work. I think I need to see the rest…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home