dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Thursday, May 24, 2007

cos i have to revise

I am supposed to be revising for my exam at this very moment. To start revising I had to organise my notes. In between the pile of paper there was a note from last night. In fact this note is the first A4 of our conversation during the four hour macro class we had. The others seem to have gone missing, or then my friend took them. Anyhow, that is not my point.

I have now spent almost 18years at school. And for the past…at least 13years I have amused myself by writing notes to the person next to me, sending text messages to the other side of the class room, reading something I should not be reading, surfing online etc. So, last night was no exception (except that this time it was not me who started the little conversation). We talked about time after school, Paris, people, problems, dreams, and happiness – a lot of things.

This morning I was back at school at 8am. 8:05 I received the first note. If I was still in primary school I would have been thrown out of the class room or at least our little message would have been confiscated. Luckily I am doing a Masters so the professor didn’t even notice, or if he did he couldn’t be bothered to care. When I got home I looke, out of curiosity, through some notes I have left from uni in England. I don’t think there is one lecture I have managed to survive through without at least one little comment.

In a way I should be thrown out of the class room because I am distracting other students. Then again my argument is that it is not my fault if they read my messages or answer to them. Though, since we spent our time talking anyways, we would in theory be better of if we stayed outside the class room. Chairs in a café are by far more comfortable.

I wonder what I would be like if I actually had paid attention all these years at school.

And I am supposed to be revising for my exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home