dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

tarot

I went back for a proper tarot reading. It was a scary experience. With at least three cards I got goose bumps and cold shivers going through my body. But no, I still do not believe in all that.

I only got major cards. Apparently I need to use my masculine energy to make a decision – this means that I have to take a true decision, not one along the lines of “should I go for a run to Buttes Chaumont or the Canal?” or is it better to have a sandwich or CROUS for lunch, but one that marks a turning point in my life. I also am not alone. This card surprised my friend. At first she assumed that this other was my boyfriend. Well I don’t have one. Confusion. Yet, the cards said that even if I feel lonely, and I do, I am definitely not alone but there is someone who is inline with me. Interesting.

In terms of material world I am still an infant. This was a funny remark as only the day before my sister had told me that I should pay more attention to what I do with my money – I should either invest on an apartment or maybe shares or something. I shouldn’t just live like there was no tomorrow and no bad days ahead. (I don’t really but it is true that my look on that area of my life is not the most mature)

In one area of my life I have to do a complete u-turn. I have to make the leap no matter how frightening it is. I got goose bumps. Yet I am not a creator anymore – I don’t have to start from the beginning, because I know already what I need, what I want and how to get it but I just haven’t made the lead needed to get there.

The cards were confusing. I was not alone, I got the highest card and the second highest card so there, I was told, I definitely something going for me. At the same time I am an infant in on thing but one with the universe in something else. I have to start from the beginning, but not to create and I am to make a decision, use my masculine energy to do that. And the rest I forgot.

My friend found all this extremely interesting. She thinks I am fascinating. She now wants to pick cards for each area of my life separately. I need to concentrate on one thing and we have a look at what the cards say and then the next one and the next one.

But I must say that in one thing the cards were right – I am such a mess :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home