dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

how clever...

I am going through the last bit of exams and my stress levels are skyrocketing. In general these kind of high panic levels lead to the state where I am incapable of doing anything that could possibly be considered productive. (and no, updating my blog is NOT considered productive nor useful)

I obviously have not yet finished my revision. In fact this morning a friend of mine came over to mine to teach me a course for which we have an exam on Friday. I have no clue about what was going on in this course. And as it is highly philosophical at parts I doubt that my understanding will experience any improvements before the date of the exam.

My logical solution was to go for a run. I have another friend who is going to do all the same exams this week and who is training for a triathlon so I asked him to join me. What a cunning plan this was. For the first half of our run he explained to me what kind of effect Napoleonic wars had on international trade and why this was important for me to understand. During the second half I tried to summarise what was going on in law and economics (this is the highly philosophical course) but noticed very soon that my friend, who has not yet started his revision for that particular subject, knew much more about the topic. So I gave the parole to him.

This is what I call efficiency!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home