dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Sunday, June 10, 2007

drinks and balconies

So last night I had a random group of people coming over to mine for some drinks. The idea was to start here and then head out but we never really made it out. It might have something to do with the fact that I live on the 6th floor and after the climb nobody wanted to move again, who knows.

Apparently I am the luckiest person in Paris with my two little balconies – they make my place perfect for chilling and enjoying life. Ok, cool. I think it was more that bottle of pommeau I had left from my trip to Normandy. Anyways, I ended up having a long conversation with a friend of a friend of a friend on one of them (balconies that is). Right before they had to leave he asked for my phone number so that we can go and see Harry Potter or Spiderman 3.

He seemed really nice, a bit shy and a bit of a lifestyle Indian but cool. But he has the most random hair ever and I can’t decide if that is as serious as having bad shoes. Which, then is an absolute no no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home