dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Saturday, June 23, 2007

card

I am not the most pedantic person. I like to do things as well as possible but I don’t really have the patience for the final touch. I think it is quite typical that after I have been to my parents place and gone through a cooking spree my mum is still cleaning the mess six months after. Anyways, my friend is getting married today so I had to make a nice card. I had an idea so I went to the shop to get material. I stood in front of the colourful papers and wondered. Nothing pink. Definitely not. He is too rock for that. Blue? No. Red. Yes, definitely. But which one?

After carefully considering my options I phoned my sister. She didn’t pick up at first. So I phoned my mum. She agreed that red was good. Then my sister phoned me back – had thought about red as well. Excellent. I was still hesitating between two different shades but chose the one that was more special or at least less ordinary.

I had spent 35minutes in the shop.

But now the card is on its way to the wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home