dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Friday, December 01, 2006

happy

Do you know those days, when you wake up and you just know it is going to be an excellent day? Well, that is me today. I slept until way too late. But I needed the sleep and I felt so good afterwards. While having my morning coffee and porridge I checked my email and a friend who I haven’t seen for ages, told me he is in Paris for business and would like to meet up at some point of the day.

It was sunny outside so I decided to go for a run right away. With no problem I managed to hit the pace at which you can just keep going and going. Then when I got back home, my sister sent me a text with good news about our dad. Then on the phone with my dad.

I have so much school work that I don’t know how in earth I am going to get through it all but at the same time I am sure that it will be just fine at the end.

And I got to open the first calendar present and it was a DVD with 7episodes of Scrubs – for my study breaks.

Tonight we are going for drinks because it is my friend’s birthday.

So, a perfect day really…

Ps. If you see someone with a big smile on a yellow bike – that was me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home