dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Thursday, November 16, 2006

its raining men..literally

Imagine this – you live on the 6th floor, that being the number of floors in the building. From your windows you can see chimneys, roof tops – an urban jungle. The one morning, when you are coming out from the shower, a man falls down on to your balcony.

This happened to me today.

For a second I thought I was dreaming. I closed my eyes but when I opened them again, he was still there. Strange. But at the same time comforting – at least I had not gone mad. At least not yet.

I turned around and disappeared back into the bathroom to get some clothes on. At the same time I collected enough courage to go out to find out what was happening.

Well as it turns out, this very handsome guy and his friend work for a building company who has been hired to fix the roof and the chimney that is next to my balcony. He also kindly apologised if he had scared me. Rather than scared, I was slightly surprised.

So, at the end, rather than Christmas coming early, there was a logical explanation to this, rather unusual, incident. However, as it is quite gloomy at the moment, I might offer this young gentleman some coffee tomorrow. Just to make sure that all this wasn’t thanks to Santa after all.

2 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised that stuff like this would hapen to you. ;-)

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger ii said...

That is so unfair! And so like you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home