dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Friday, November 03, 2006

Queen of Procrastination

It must have been a small eternity since I created this blog. I decided to write my first post on my birthday – this didn’t happen. Then it was supposed to be when I move into my new flat – as you can guess, this didn’t happen either, now did I post something on the first day of school.

Today is no special day really. I have no lectures, as we are in theory on holiday for a week. I haven’t done much this morning, unless a lazy run around Buttes Chaumont counts. I suppose the biggest reason for writing is to procrastinate a while longer, before getting back to studying, which I by the way haven’t even started yet.

I seem to have this strange ability to do everything else but the things I should be doing at the moment. My little flat is almost shining due to my cleaning frenzy yesterday. I am almost up to date with my emails and can’t complain that am suffering from sleep deprivation. I have also been shopping for plane tickets so that all my credit cards are out of breath.

And to add to my list of useless and random things to do, I have started to search for series etc on line. As I do not own a TV, nor could I fit one into my flat, I have decided to remind myself of the benefits of internet and downloading. However, this will have to wait until I have paid a visit to my banker – or I will no longer have my little flat.

2 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger ii said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger ii said...

You did it, Dahlin'!! I'm so proud of you!

Are you trying to steal my throne?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home