dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

the mouse...again

As I have already mentioned, my little mouse is now dead. Well, this is what happened. One night I woke up when something was climbing into my bed. The mouse had decided to come and keep me company. However, as I am quite selective with those I let into my bed – I decided that it is mouse trap time.

Tonight I was comfortably curled up under my duvet with some chocolate and amazing book when I hear something run trough the floor. There was a new one. Maybe had come to look for his friend (a friend of mine already made me think of a little mouse wedding, under a table, where the cloth served as part of the decoration…and mouse mothers in their hats that have flowers in them and a little white handkerchief for those emotional moments) but by doing this it wrote its suicide letter…it didn’t stand a chance.

Still, even if this whole episode has brought out my violent side I have tried to come up with alternative methods for getting rid of these, now, unwanted visitors. Maybe I could catch them up like bees in the summer. I could just use a pan instead of a glass. But then what? I can’t really throw them down from the balcony – even if this would keep the mouse police busy drawing white circles on the ground. Besides, I could be considered slightly mad if I ran around the flat with a pot in my hand.

So, until I find an alternative and more humane method I have to keep visiting my local store for mouse traps and some more chocolate.

Ps. Already tried to close my eyes and wish them away, especially the dead one – didn’t work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home