dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

well...

This morning I decided to boil eggs for my lunch box. I was convinced that sandwich with eggs and cheese and what else I could find from the fridge (in between the five million yoghurts and other random stuff I had managed to fill it up with – I think I am a lingonberry addict). My brother, who was woken up by all the noise I was making looked at what I was doing and asked me to boil one 5min egg for his breakfast. Sure. I took out three eggs from the fridge, placed the first one into the boiling water.

With the second one I hesitated – “how will I know which one of these is the 5min one?”

Ps. Isä – kun olet siinä koneella niin lukisitko sähköpostisi samalla? kiitos :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home