dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Sunday, September 02, 2007

valtteri

We went to Valtteri today. It is a huge second hand market in Helsinki. I had agreed to meet someone I haven’t really seen for years and years and we had a lot to catch up. However, it would be so unlike her to just meet up for a cup of coffee or lunch – that would be too normal, too dull, too mundane.

So, we decided to go exploring. I had a look at a top and the seller announced happily that because it was so broken and in horrible condition she would only ask 20c for it. Right. Why would I buy something that was awful and full of holes? Duh.

We went on and talked on the way. “Oh that shirt reminds me…but hey what about this one?”

I got a top – 50c. She bought a nice cardigan for her daughter. “I remember when you…”

A pile of books attracted her like honey draws bees.

I found a woollen shirt. Like a really nice black one in really good condition. 1€50 saved me from the starting cold and rainy autumn.

Lunch would be in order. It was getting too crowded there. And I was tired. Really really tired.

We thought that Weeruska would be good. Homely, good, not at all pricy and close.

We had lunch and continued talking. And we talked and talked and talked.

She dropped me off.

I put my new findings into the washing machine. Mhmmm

Productive day and yet…So relaxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home