dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Saturday, August 11, 2007

mystery

In the office I often deal with the project in Sierra Leone. Every time I get sent something important from there, the papers I tightly rolled. So, I open remove the tape and unroll the papers, roll them again into the other direction, read them, press them and put them nicely into a folder.

The rolling applies to any piece of paper that is even remotely important. Nobody has been able to explain to me why do they do it, so I keep unrolling them and rolling them into the other direction.

Still, I wonder why? What is the secret and magic of rolling?

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger ii said...

The dirty (and seriously coffee-lacking) minds think smugling and anal-probes. Naturally I would never think anything of the kind...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home