dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Saturday, July 21, 2007

rolling over

Yesterday we decided that we had had enough of sitting in the car, when it was sunny and hot outside. Seriously, it would be a crime to miss the +40C and over temperatures and a clear blue sky.

As soon as the swimming pool, in the small Hungarian town we were in, opened we were there. We established ourselves on a small ledge in the middle of the first pool. After 30minutes we rolled over and again in another 30minutes time.

After a while I got bored and moved to the more sporty pool that reached 50meters across the grass and paddled back and forth in the sun. I don’t think there are many things more relaxing then a comfortably passed exercise, in the water on a hot day. It was amazing.

After an hour I reclaimed my place in the sun. Turned around and continued baking.

Later in the afternoon it was time to start the car again. My brother resembled a crab and I looked more like half cooked chicken – not quite red but not properly brown either. And I got freckles. I always get freckles. Due to some odd mistake of nature I have in me enough red head genes to give me freckles, without any of the benefits of this particular breed. So unfair.

Later in the evening some of us had trouble getting changed…I think I prefer the look like a featherless bird…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home