dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Saturday, July 21, 2007

belgrade

I judge cities by the feelings they create in me. Apparently, after my first visit to Paris I swore that I will one day live there, in a roof top apartment. Well, I wasn’t too far of.

After Germany and Hungary my travels took me to Serbia. I had already been told that I would like to country and this proved to be true. And I fell in love with Belgrade. The city had something. I really think I could live there. Maybe it was the beautifully renovated buildings or the buzzing bar life and funky bars or maybe it was the +42C and sun. I don’t know what it was but I did get the feeling.

My brother thinks that it was not the city but the police man who flirted with me, or who I flirted with (which is not possible because I can’t flirt to save my life) but there was something more.

It is a rare feeling I get sometimes. It starts of as a small tinkle and then grows stronger. It is impossible to explain or to fully understand. But it is impossible to ignore.

It is a beautiful city and the people are friendly – I am sure I would like it there.

I wonder…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home