dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Monday, July 09, 2007

shoes

I have been known to have many shoes. Several pairs in fact. Or I have several pairs of running shoes, not to mention the other shoes that I own as well. I am in no means an unusual girl when it comes to the number of shoes I have but as I live in small quarters they take up a lot of space.

I have had a friend visiting for few days and today he told me to pack the things I want him to take to Finland for me. And this would obviously be – shoes. I started going through my collection and noticed that there were many that had seen their best days. These are shoes that are so ready to retire that they could not even be sold in a second hand shop. Out. Into the rubbish. Out. Definitely out. Considering that I had earlier this year put several into the pile to be sold there were suddenly a lot of empty space in my cupboards.

I no longer own loafers. I have no black sandals (without heel and the ones with a heel I am saving for my birthday going out and then they are finished) and no brown ballerinas. Or any other ballerinas.

I have no shoes.

This obviously then means that I can finally go shopping with a good conscious.

I think that this is good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home