dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Thursday, September 06, 2007

scary thoughts

When biking home way past midnight last night I stopped at the petrol station to get a bar of chocolate. It had been a strange night and I felt like having something sweet.

Two guys were having a smoke in front of the main entrance. I had a look at them. They could not have been more than 14, if even. I found myself thinking “what are they doing here at this time of the night when there is school in the morning???” Surely at that age you should be in bed and not wondering around the dark streets. When I was that age I was not out past midnight during the week – and probably not during the weekend either. Shocking. How do their parents allow them?

I got my 30c chocolate, took my bike and went home and to bed.

Under the duvet I started laughing at my self…”there is school in the morning!!!!” How old am I really? Seriously? What is happening to me?

But then again, it is over a decade since I was being angry with my parents who were being stupid and not letting me stay out until late. (not that I haven’t taken that loss back when a bit older)

Shivers.

If I’m ever a mum I think I’ll be a true nazi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home