dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Sunday, September 30, 2007

packing...for a change

I have been piling up my belongings since yesterday. I have no idea what I need to take to go to Africa for 5months. Really, what do I need?

I collected my clothes on to my bed. Electronics from work on to the dining room table. Medications were at the other end. Beauty products on a chair. And the rest somewhere else.

My mum is convinced that I will miss my flight because my things are all over and nothing seems to be moving closer to the huge, new and green rug sack lying in the corner. Well the thing is that I don’t really like packing. I like travelling, moving and everything that requires packing but packing itself I find extremely boring. And as said I am not quite sure what I should have with me.

To calm the atmosphere I took my bags and collected everything into them. At least almost everything. No I am sitting here and fiddling with my thumbs not quite sure what I should be doing.

Maybe I should turn this computer off and pack it too. And passport. Must find passport.

I am off to the airport in a bit and from there my access to internet is going to be extremely limited or nonexistent for the next 5months. So, if there are no updates, news, stories and other random rambling that is not because I have abandoned this blog or because I have fallen off the face of the earth. I am just checking out far corners of it….

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home