dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Monday, September 24, 2007

forced cleaning

On Saturday night some drunken idiot poured a whole pint of beer all over my new jacket and my Marimekko bag. Excellent. I was so annoyed, not only because I had nothing to wear to go home but also because I had not thought about doing any laundry over the weekend.

So, yesterday morning I poured the insights of my bag onto the living room table (obviously the most sensible and logical place) and chucked the bag and the coat and and and into the washing machine.

This morning I repacked my bag. The amount of stuff that instead of the bag ended up in the bin was colossal. Somehow I had managed to store a collection of old notes, receipts and other random stuff into my bag, and all that was now on that table. I also noticed that my bag now looks a lot nicer as it no longer looks like it has been swimming in mud due to being placed into my bike basket on a rainy day.

Ok, the jacket is now a bit creased and I know it will take several months or at least weeks before it is ironed (I avoid this chore like I avoid the plague) and it didn’t need a wash anyways.
So, at the end, another good thing came out of that night in a bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home