dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Saturday, February 17, 2007

"it really is good for you..."

Tomorrow I have a date to go skating. On Wednesday my sister took me to aqua jogging. Apparently it is supposed to be very good for you. (she does say the same thing about swimming, which is the only sport I really do not like, except when I am so injured that everything is impossible, so I was rather sceptical) And though it does look extremely silly and feels even more so, it proved to be rather efficient form of exercise. I actually liked it so much that I went again last night – after my skiing date.

For Monday I have a place reserved for power step. It is yet another form of exercise that is supposed to be efficient, and at the same time it will not make me overly frustrated, like normal step, as the choreography is supposed to be rather simple.

Then there is obviously Pilates, though this time on a DVD. This and a mattress I should put into my suitcase to take with me. This way I can do “good for you” exercises in my own little home in Paris.

…I am slowly starting to wonder…is this a hint?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home