dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Monday, February 12, 2007

day of nothingness

It is funny how you can spend a whole day without really doing anything. I am watching my little breads baking in the oven and trying to figure out how I actually spent my day. Time just sort of disappeared while I was enjoying life’s little pleasures – like drinking milk straight from the carton. Or water straight from the tap, which is even more fun when my mum is in the other room. She does not like that at all. In fact she hates it. So you have to do it so that she doesn’t notice – excitement factor. I also baked bread – three different types. I love making a mess, have my hands in the dough and then have the whole kitchen smell of fresh bread. And I read a magazine. And I went skiing in the forest, when the sun was still up.

I think I like being productively unproductive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home