dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Saturday, February 03, 2007

card

This morning I woke up when the sun was shining brightly through the window. I knew I had a long day of revision ahead of me so I forced my self out of the bed and turned my computer and the coffee maker (in this order) on.

The first thing on my list was going to the bank. I knew this was going to be shock and horror on Saturday morning, but I didn’t have a choice. On my way out I looked into my mailbox, expecting to find it empty.

In it was a card, with a funny giraffe saying “hello you” and when I turned the card around my sister’s tidy handwriting said “if you are smiling, my mission has been completed”.

And yes – I am still smiling…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home