dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Monday, January 22, 2007

chocolate smile

Last night at work somebody asked me to describe our chocolate cake – is a bit squeeze or dry or what? I ran through my usual speech and ended it by saying that the cake really is 150% chocolate. “Oh, is it good?” And then it came – my chocolate smile. I tried not to let my lips start their run towards my ears but I couldn’t help it. And with that I sold 6chocolate cakes.

Later on, when asking for the bill this particular customer started to wonder what it is with women and chocolate? When you open a box of these beauties, we apparently fall silent and sit up straight. And as had been proved, I am no exception. In fact, I have been told I have a special “chocolate smile” that will never ever be seen in any other context. Apparently (I obviously deny it all)this special smile shines off my face and makes it seem like at that very moment everything is perfect and well and I could not be happier.

Oh and btw – that chocolate cake – it is divine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home