dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Monday, January 15, 2007

weird dreams...

I had a really weird dream last night. Normally I never ever remember my dreams in the morning, in fact I am not even sure I usually have dreams, but I did last night.

In my dream one of my professors told us in class that he had bought an antique chair that need to be restored. I jumped of excitement and promised to do this. Afterwards I had this huge problem of missing space because unlike in Finland where I always had a huge backyard as my atelier, here I have a 1m2 balcony. But I think the chair turned out quite nicely. A bit misty on that point.

Then I hitchhiked across the US. Or actually I was picked up by an Aston Martin that was going across the country. But it did it in one day. And also, half way the driver’s son joined us and suddenly there was lots of space in the car. And then, at the end I was staying in this enormous and very posh apartment, which had my little balcony from Paris and my laundry hanging there just like it does here right now.

And the weird thing is that I woke up in the middle of the night and when I fell back to sleep I got back into the same dream. Creepy. And something else happened as well but I can’t remember exactly what it was. I think it had something to do with my sister – she came to visit or something.

I wonder what all that means…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home