dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Friday, January 19, 2007

uhmaikäinen...

This morning our evil professor started the lesson by listing all the people, who have not yet participated enough in class. Obviously my name was on that list. So now, during the second last lecture it would be my chance to shine and show that I actually have something going on in my little head.

Even if “you don’t dare” or “you don’t have enough courage” are good ways of getting me to do all sorts of stupid things, pointing me out in class for not talking will make me shut up for sure. This provided slightly difficult but I managed to get away by mumbling something about how everything I could consider saying had already been said. He was not too impressed with my overly intelligent contribution.

After school I retuned home and started doing the reading for the final class – my final moment in the spotlight. This will be tomorrow morning. I am having serious difficulties in concentrating and the only thing I can think of is another useless comment for tomorrow.

Evil prof: “Riikka, would you like to add something to this?”
Me: “I prefer not to”

Works but is a bit used.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger ii said...

You could always quote Groucho Marx. Sounds really smart, but isn't really. Examples:

- Before I speak, I have something important to say. (good for starting your comment)

- Those are my principles. If you don't like them ... well, I have others. (for the ending)

- Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it, and misapplying the wrong remedies.

And my personal favourite:
- We must remember that art is art.
Well, on the other hand, water is water, isn't it?
And east is east and west is west.
And if you take granberries and stew them like applesause,
they taste much more like prunes than rubarb does.
Now uh... now you tell me what you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home