dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Monday, January 22, 2007

ultimate frustration

This morning was THE moment of shock and horror and ultimate frustration – inscriptions for courses for next term. The online system was supposed to become available at 10am. And by 10h01 it had crashed. As could be expected.

After an hour of useless waiting and trying (and numerous annoyed messages to people who were on msn doing the same as me) I could finally get into the system. And funnily enough all the courses I wanted to take were already full. Not only could I not sign up for the courses I wanted to take but also those that I didn’t want were either full or just not available. The only thing I managed to get was an English course (decided to take English as my second foreign language) with a title “Devil's Wine A Sampler”.

The worse thing is that this happens every time during the inscription period. Every time. It just makes you wonder about the system here. Maybe it is a tradition here not to fix things that just simply don’t work or then it is the utter ineptness of the people running my school that prevents them from finding alternative solutions to a malfunctioning system that leaves everybody angry and unhappy.

If only the tuition was superior to administration…if only…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home