dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Monday, December 04, 2006

run and rain

This morning I had great difficulties to get out of bed. It was pouring down and cold and yucky. But when I finally had some coffee it looked like the sun was coming out so I change my mind about going for a run. By the time I was down on the road it was raining again, but I sort of thought that I might as well go. This is what usually happens, when it is raining I don’t want to leave my flat but if it starts raining, while I am running I don’t turn back

Running in the rain is not the most pleasant thing in the world, but at the same time it is great. You are forced to keep up a good pace or you start feeling the cold. I can do the same route in a much better time in the rain, just because of that. Though then I end up going a bit further, since I have the time.

Not only does the rain improve your time but it alsThis morning I had great difficulties to get out of bed. It was pouring down and cold and yucky. But when I finally had some coffee it looked like the sun was coming out so I change my mind about going for a run. By the time I was down on the road it was raining again, but I sort of thought that I might as well go. This is what usually happens, when it is raining I don’t want to leave my flat but if it starts raining, while I am running I don’t turn back

Besides, afterwards you can treat yourself with a long, hot shower. And usually by that time, the sun has come out again – this time for real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home