dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Monday, March 10, 2008

power point

I have to give a 1hour presentation at school tomorrow. This would normally be no serious problem especially since I know my topic more than well.  To give the listeners an opportunity to familiarise themselves with the ideas I handed in my 10page long memo 3days before the final deadline. And prepared my self for the preparation of the power point.

I had asked my visual wizard friend for some tips for the layout. Instead of giving me few ideas he designed a big part of the frames and all I had to do was to follow his lead and finish the rest – easily done.

Then the text. In fact then the presentation. I sat in front of my laptop early on Saturday morning and stared at the screen. Almost two hours later I took my training bag and went to the gym.

Saturday is a good day to do laundry. 2h30 gone. Back at staring at the screen.

Getting ready for dinner. 1h gone. Turn of the computer.

On Sunday morning I forced myself to get up early enough to do work before the days long run. 5slides done. Progress.

After shower, waiting to leave for coffee. 2slides done.

A break between coffee and going to work. 7 slides done.

This morning I had no option but to finish the presentation. There would be no other time.

86 hours after starting the power point it was finally done.

A record I assume.

 

Ps. Missing study motivation – if found, please return to owner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home