dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Saturday, March 08, 2008

globalisation

Globalisation has been a hot topic for years now and I cannot remember a single course at university that hasn’t addressed the question in one way or another. Though I generally think that most of the discussion is nothing but hype I have now been forced to admit that the world has, indeed become a lot smaller.

I was going to the gym (I can start seeing a pattern in these blogs – I wonder if I shouldn’t have a social life too) and my sister had been that morning or the day before, or at some point in the very near history anyway. As usual we were chatting on msn and somehow started to talk about training.

We both like to go to body pump – which is training with weights but with and instructor and in a big group. “I really like the squads section. It is SO good and makes your legs burn.” Definitely, same here. “But the triceps bit is confusing, it is impossible to follow if you can’t see the instructor properly.” True but I find that with the biceps it is very difficult to do the moves correctly. And one we went.

In fact our conversation was like any you would have over coffee after a “gym date” with a friend. The only difference is that her gym is not in the same country as mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home