dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

gym

Already before my return I had decided to join the Parisian yuppies and renew my gym membership. Despite this firm decision I was not quite convinced yesterday, when walking to the gym with my training bag over my shoulder. Why in earth was I going to pay a fortune to do sports when I could go running for free?

But that was the problem. Despite my passion for the sport the last thing I wanted to do was to go running. I had been running every day the week before and the week before that and the week before that and and and. I was all runned out.

So, I closed my eyes when tapping my pin code so that I wouldn’t see the Euros disappear from my bank account.

I got changed, closed to door of my locker, took my towel and went into aerobics studio ready for the body combat class. Hmmm, a familiar face – my favourite instructor has obviously changed gyms, excellent. 1h and I was already sweating and tired. I decided to stay for a step class still. And then some stretching.

After 2 and some hours of training I was sitting in the hot sauna – tired.

Yep…some things are just worth paying for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home