dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Monday, October 27, 2008

insignificant errors


At my job I am supposed to write up to date economic analysis. Unfortunately the best of us make mistakes sometimes.

Amidst the current economic and financial turmoil data has been showing a significant downward trend in every statistic in every possible economy. Well except inflation of course, which still remains high or higher than desired in many places.

Today yet another negative news was released about one of the countries I am covering. This time it was a rating made by an international rating agency about one of its credit ratings. The drop was not a cause for major concern but the downward revision from positive to stable was still unfortunate.

However, in my report I changed the matters slightly. While I have my statuses correct the prepositions in front of them swapped places. Suddenly the global mayhem was improving ratings. Excellent. Just what we need.

I soon enough noticed my mistake and moved the prepositions to their respective places. However, I was tempted to leave them as they were. This might not show me possessing strong occupational ethics but would provide a much needed uplift to the gloomy atmosphere so very prevalent currently.

Besides, the novelty of this whole chaos has worn out long ago – want something new to write about. So why not give it a little kick to the right direction?

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naaah, details, smetails. Who looks at them so closely anyways?

I have new hair!!!

*kisses*
ii

 

Post a Comment

<< Home