dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Saturday, August 02, 2008

osteopath

I went to see my osteopath yesterday.

I count days and minutes long before my appointment. This is not only because by the time to booking is made I am in such excruciating pain that I am willing to go through anything to have my back cracked but also because my osteopath is extremely attractive.

My osteopath is young, good looking, intelligent, witty and excellent in what he does. And married. Of course. He thinks I am totally and absolutely impossible and does not quite understand what I do to get my self in to such a state always. This time, he was confused by the pain in my leg – it was just too bizarre. But when I left the appointment I felt much better. And more relaxed. As usual.

My sister thinks I should meet her osteopath. Apparently he is extremely attractive – young, good looking, intelligent, witty and excellent in what he does. And not married. Yet.

She can’t wait for her next appointment, not only because she too seems to be hit by at least a truck on a regular basis and is, hence the need to see an osteopath.

What can we deduct from this? Our global survey shows that osteopaths generally are good looking, intelligent, witty and excellent in what they do and hence extremely attractive.

Maybe I should marry one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home