dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Saturday, December 16, 2006

presentation...argh

I have to do a presentation at school in two hours. I am panicking. I am so scared that I couldn’t even sleep last night. And I really don’t know why. In fact I like presenting and public speaking. And I am pretty well prepared, maybe not as well as I could be but one never is.

I think it is because it is in my Evil Professor's class (rather than in that of the Good Looking one or the Crazy One). Not only is this teacher horrible and vicious but also he has his classes either on Friday and Monday mornings at 8am, or on Saturdays. Firstly Saturday classes should not be allowed, and especially not when they will be followed by an 8am Monday one. Secondly, being taken into little, tiny pieces in front of your class on a Saturday morning, will, at best, ruin your whole weekend.

So as you might have figured out by now – I am stressed. The good thing about this is that later, this afternoon, I can well justify going to a Christmas fair rather than coming back home to my books. But till then, I better get back to that presentation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home