dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

i want

The other day I tried to explain to a friend of mine, what I want when I graduate. Or from my post student life.

I want a flat with an oven. Not a microwave but a real oven. One in which I can bake bread rolls and maybe pancake. And makaroonilaatikko and maksalaatikko. And homemade pizza on a Sunday night. That’s what I want.

I also want a washing machine. My own washing machine. A small one so that I don’t have to try to make it to the laundry mat and always have so much laundry that the big industrial machine is at least half full.

Those are the two things I want. All I want.

Though a sofa would be nice. So that could curl up in the corner of it with a blanket and a piece of that homemade pizza to watch a film (in my home you will be allowed to occasionally eat in the living room, except if you are messy).

It would be nice to have a place for my bike so that I could get a new one and not have it stolen right away again.

And a table big enough for a sewing machine. That would be nice. Maybe I would have time for sewing as well. I don’t want a garden so that wouldn’t take up any of my time.

And a job that doesn’t take me away from home on Sunday night when I am supposed to eat homemade pizza and watch a film.

But first and foremost I want an oven. And maybe a proper bed. Or at least a madras on the floor so that don’t have to feel bad for being too lazy in the morning to fold up my bed out of the way.

I don’t think I want a tv. It would be nice but I wouldn’t know what to buy and then would have to get a dvd player and I don’t even know how to use them and then it would all be too complicated.

And not too much space because then I would have to have time to do cleaning. But a big table.

And an oven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home