dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

jinxed 2

Because I now had an empty flat not too far away from the hospital and on a handy metro line in terms of getting to the Start line for the marathon, my friend decided to crash at mine. So when the visiting hours had long passed I explained to him how to walk to mine.

30minutes later I got a phone call. My front door would not open. The lock was really and seriously stuck. This was not funny. Just when I had thought that nothing else could go wrong.

As it was late and the marathon would kick off early we had to resort to a plan B. Well I didn’t, I was in a hospital and in a bed with a remote control. But my friend could not sleep in the corridor. Luckily I live in an area of cheep hotels. But I felt so bad. So so bad. The curse imposed on me was now ruining the race for others as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home