dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

facebook

Facebook has become the common pastime for practically everybody. I, however, have refused to set up my own account. This is mainly because I really don’t need yet another means for procrastination but also because I really don’t need everybody to be able to find me easily from the internet. It took me forever to start writing this blog and I strongly believe that it is more than enough.

So last night I got an email saying that someone I know had added me as a friend into his facebook. Excellent. Curious as I am I wanted to see his account – just to know if there were any pictures and what have we. But to see the page I had to login – I had to create MY account to see HIS account. I did. And I noticed that I could find pretty much all those people I went to university with from there, I mean from Facebook. After five minutes of intensive research I gave up and went to bed.

This morning I deleted my account – enough is enough. I told you, I am NOT going to be on Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home