dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Friday, March 23, 2007

super glue

I swore, a long time ago, that I will never become one of these people who think that super glue fixes everything from an antique mug to a broken heart and when not, it is time to resort for duct tape. But the, I have a pair of black boots with a little buckle. This thing broke for the first time little over a year ago and I spent a long while fixing it nicely with needle and thread. Well now, the little buckle did it again – it was sad looking and hanging partly in the air and hitting my bike when I got home. I went straight into my handicraft box and took out a bottle of glue. It worked miracles. My shoes were like new. I thought that while I am at it I might as well fix a broken (a piece of cheap fake rubbish) necklace as well. Oh, excellent, now I could use that one again.

Still with the tube in my hand I did few little rounds skimming my apartment. Cracks on the walls, hmmm, cracks on the sealing, hmmm, window frame –not worth mentioning….my bed with two duvets and a blanket…I put the tube away and curled up in my bed.

But I can now use my boots again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home