dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Thursday, September 25, 2008

christmas magazine

Since I was little I have been a Christmas maniac. If I just get the chance I will prepare hand made Christmas cards and wrap presents individually, all in a different way. I will most likely make the insides of those presents myself as well. If I can only find the time and work space.

So, due to this I always used to get the Christmas magazine. It is a special edition of one of the oldest women’s periodicals in Finland, that comes out a month or so before the special festive season (well what used to be the special festive season, now Christmas tends to start end of September and never be over), well in time for me to absorb every word on those special pages and try out the best ideas and learn about the new Christmas trends.

Yesterday, while having lunch at my desk, yet again, I decided to check when this year’s edition of the precious magazine would be available and how I could be among the first people to receive it in the mail.

I couldn’t. The webpage didn’t allow me to prescribe it. I was excluded from the well selected group of Christmas enthusiasts, who were allowed to get their hands on to the latest season trends and tricks before all the rest of the plebeian.

Devastating.

I contacted customer service. There must be a way.

They told me that I would have to send a special request, by email in order to receive my copy. And I would not be able to participate in the competitions that were available to those ordering online. Then, they would be able to send it to me to my London address, but it would be likely that I would have to wait an extra day or two. I could deal with that.

So first thing this morning I emailed my request.

And now I am waiting.
For two months and eight days or possibly seven if the postal service works efficiently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home