dream hunter

You wonder if you should take a step to the unknown. She leaped. You wonder if you knew how. She taught you. You wonder if you could. She did. A friend who's always there. A source of inspiration and admiration. Courageous, beautiful and full of amazing thoughts. She's someone so annoyingly perfect you'd want to hate her. But you can't help but love her. by iiris

Friday, May 16, 2008

fashion-bashion

In few minutes I should be running up the road to catch a train to go and meet my friend and her two children. I have not met the younger one yet and hence I was going to, as always go shopping for a small pair of running shoes.

My friends have already learned that with the news of new pregnancy they will receive a small, tiny pair of running shoes. This is partly because I find the shoes unbelievable cute and adorable, but also because I am sure that they will help in the creation of future runners so that I will always and forever have someone to do marathons with.

Despite my very selfish tendencies I this time promised to be more sensible and wait with the shoes until the newcomer really needs them. Instead I should get something practical.

I decided to get a hat. The sun being out and shining warmly a hat is what every child will need. Right?

Well I obviously was wrong. There were no hats in the shops. Few yucky pink beanies but no cool summer hats. They are not in fashion. Obviously. And who cares about practicality or need anyways?

After days and hours of searching I finally found a summer hat, that can be turned so that the pink (not the silly pig pink but cool pink) side is out or so that the head is covered with huge, colourful flowers. Mission accomplished. It might be a tiny bit big though but little people grow fast I think.

And it will look good with the running shoes. When I buy them that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home